On Mon., Sep. 28, 2020, 10:06 a.m. , <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> Nikon charged more for their aps than they do for their full frame?

In my world, the price drops on camera bodies that are a couple of years
old. Thats why people on forums often say they will wait for the price to
come down prior to buying.
I'm not sure if that happens in your world or not.
Expect the next Pentax full frame to be closer to $3k at release.
Right now, the K1 mkII body is right in the $2.5k range. That's Can$, not
FSA$, BTW.

bill