Thanks, everyone!  I’m so out of touch with Pentax gear; it’s embarrassing.  I
was also stunned to hear about Canon and Nikon’s shift to mirrorless cameras.
I hope to give all my gear a workout for the next couple of weeks.  I have a
few photo-homework-assignments in mind with the hope of getting my photog-eye
back into shape.

Cheers, Christine