Experimenting with a longer lens on the 907x the other day:

  Frond - Santa Clara 2020 :: https://flic.kr/p/2kcfLig

I enjoyed working with the 135mm lens and it performs well on this format, but
I suspect that it's just a hair too long for my normal use. On that basis, I
think when next I buy a native lens, I'll likely pick the XCD 80 or XCD 90.
However, that's not going to happen for a while, so I'll keep experimenting. :)

enjoy!
—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601

"The question is not what you look at, but what you see."
  - Thoreau