Very impressive. I looked for it yesterday but there was too much cloud low on
the horizon. I’ll look again today, but right at the moment it’s raining
heavily and looks set to continue all day. I’ve never seen the rings of Saturn
but hopefully with binoculars I may be able to. I won’t try and photograph it
as that is doomed from the start.