On 3/13/2021 11:16 AM, Toine wrote:
I'm on CC for a while. My main use is Lightroom Classic not Lightroom.
You might enjoy the sync functions of Lightroom Classic to Lightroom,
lightroom Web and the Apps. If you do, you probably will also want to
sync smart collections. That needs some tweaking.
Prepare yourself to start searching for a cheap gamers GPU card which
speeds up lightroom (2x 3x depends on what you do). And an SSD for the
catalog and previews.

Thanks!! My graphics gard has 6gb of ram on board, so I think I'm OK there. I have a 112 or so GD SSD that I use for PS swap, I will probably invest in another one to migrate the catalogs onto. Right now they are on a relatively dedicated spin drive.

bill