used to be. I think it’s about $10 a month. I have it on autopay and don’t
really notice.

Paul

On Mar 13, 2021, at 1:11 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

I’m have the same issue Bill and am not thrilled at having to pay a yearly fee.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mar 13, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Renewing editing software

I decided after 8 years, it was probably time to upgrade my editing
software. CS6 has gotten decidedly long on the tooth, and I have been
having various issues with my of Lightroom for some time.
Anyway, I bit the bullet and decided to rent my imaging software from Adobe.
So far, so good. Everything seems to run quite a bit faster, and it's
nice that it recognizes lenses that I have bought in the past few years
rather than just giving them a generic focal length. I was never able to
make the various hacks that were supposed to update the lens catalog work.

Any hints from people who have been using the CC versions over the old
standalone version are appreciated.

If all you have to say is Adobe sucks, or various snippy comments like
that, please just STFU, I'm not interested in what you have to say on
the subject. I'm also not entertaining the various other options that
are out there, so I don't need suggestions like try Darktable..

Lets stay constructive within the parameter that I am staying on the
track I am on.

thanks

bill
--