Marg & I had our first AZ dose in March - second jab in a couple of weeks.

Cheers
Brian

On 01 June 2021 at 03:09 rrve...@virginmedia.com wrote:

From: Alan C wrote:

Ann & I have had our first Pfizer jabs. No.2 in 6 weeks.

+++++++++++++++++++

I had my first one in Feb, and the second a couple of weeks ago. It appears
that I caught it shortly after the first and spent many weeks either by the
open back door trying to breathe or in bed. I've now got a raft of problems
as a result and I can walk a mile again slowly. At one point is was a 20
minute sit down gasping for breath having gone as far as the front door.
Long Covid - I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Have the jabs!

Malcolm

https://www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List