I’ve made progress on my incognito lens case.  I’m not completely thrilled with
the layout but it seems to be pretty close to workable.  I’d like to improve
the mounting of the tray for the small primes so there is more functional
storage underneath it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4xx9sQvo2FUeL6kNA

I should figure out how to make dividers, and maybe put some soft foam on the
underside of the lid to help keep things in place.

What I’d really like to do is 3-d print back caps that had tabs on the outside,
and basically make bayonet mounts for them, so that I could latch them into the
hard case, but when I wanted to put them in a smaller camera bag, I’d take out
the lens, back cap and all, and just go with that.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--