Hi Bob, sad that you had an experience different from mine. I went to a
Christian Brother's  Boarding School from Class 1 to 11 and earlier at St.
Joseph's Convent from Nursery, KG 1 & KG 2. I have attached some wonderful
memories, see Dropbox link with some pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6i7ddo92jhgw1ib/AAB9D3LUfes8xdeg3stoKFfla?dl=0

Their Education, Wisdom, Spirituality etc stood the test of time that
helped me retire as an Advisor from the World's Largest Automotive
Conglomerate. Who knew then that a nondescript Brown Indian would lead
people from all over the world.
They made no attempt to convert us Hindus into Christians because they knew
Christ spent his "Lost Years" in India where he learnt peace and love.
The Nuns were kindly and pious and we would kiss their cross as they walked
past. The only time I was afraid when a Nun in Black Winter Dress picked me
up to cuddle. I thought she was a ghost as her skin was so white.
Stay Blessed and Safe all of you beautiful PDMLers.
Bipin B. Gupta

*PS*: We are currently in the mountains of Belmont California visiting our
Daughter. It seems there never was a Pandemic every where we go around in
the Silicon Valley. Whereas in Toronto folks are wary and cautious. Entry
to Shops and Malls are limited to a few numbers at a time.
The reason why I mentioned "be Safe".
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List