Am 15.08.21 um 13:42 schrieb Paul Stenquist:
disparaging Catholics and the church is politically correct.

They've done their best to earn it. The local cardinal is still trying
to weasel out of a situation where he should have stepped down months
ago. He has demonstrably protected a notorious child molester among his
priests and keeps surprising us with the most astonishing reasons why
he'll stick to his post.

People are leaving the catholic church in droves, over here, and their
number is only limited by the fact that you have to appear in person at
the local court to do so. Owing to the pandemic, the court only offers a
few thousand appointments per month which can be booked online at the
beginning of each month and they're gone within minutes.

As someone who has been one of their pet targets for most of my life I
could go on and on about the niceties of this lot, how they ruined my
youth and much more. Yet, I'll stop here because this is a photo forum.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com