Nope. It’s obvious. I’m not a practicing Catholic and don’t really care, but
anti-Catholic sentiment in the media and elsewhere is evident. Even my paper,
the Times, is tougher on the Catholic church than it is on Islam or
Evangelicals. I think it’s historical. It goes back to the days when Irish and
Polish immigrants were considered second rate citizens. But enough said. We
aren’t supposed to discuss religion or politics, but I observed a beat down
underway and wanted to respond.