Mmmm!  I'll bet that's really good when still warm with a bunch of butter on it.

-p

On 2/8/2022 12:38 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Many moons ago, before two offspring and two professional jobs altered our
routines, my wife and I baked bread most weekends.

With retirement and our offspring being independent adults, we have returned to
bread baking.

These loaves, from this weekend, are especially good.

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2022/February-2022/Household/i-6S2MXMQ/A

Bread ingredients: whole wheat flour, white flour (1:1), milk and water (1:1),
honey, butter, yeast,

Photo ingredients: K-5, FA 50/1.7, LR Classic, MacMini, Dell monitor.

Cheers,

Rick
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List