On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 12:34 PM Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com>
wrote:

> I ran with a MacBook Pro as one of my personal computers, and another as
> my work computer for the last five years of my career at Apple. But I never
> used my personal computer anywhere but on my desk since all of my mobile
> computing needs were better served with the lighter, smaller iPads starting
> about 2010. As a result, I sold the last MacBook Pro I owned personally to
> a friend, and when I upgraded my 2012 Mac mini, I bought a 2018 Mac mini.
> The performance difference between the two mini systems is astounding … and
> the performance difference between the 2018 mini and the latest M2 mini is
> even greater. I could not see the point of buying a laptop since I never
> carry one anywhere anymore.

Thanks for the comments Godders, I am also thinking of upgrading my ipad
from the current mini vers 2 i think it is or the macbook. The desktop is
fine n=but mostly uses the computer for emails, photo edits and some social
media and online banking.

My needs may be better served with a decent current ipad instead??

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com