Arnold,

My first choice is for the write in candidate - Fisheye 17-35 zoom.  I
have one of these and have found it to be more versatile and usable
than just a straight fisheye.  Many scenes call for wider than a 15-20
rectilinear, but not a full 180 degree fisheye.  The only lens that
can handle this is the fisheye zoom.  It lets you zoom between 180 and
90 degrees.  The closer to 90 degrees, the less fisheye effect you
see.  This is the only zoom I carry around in my pack of primes.

Second choice is more difficult because I think there is an ultra wide
(fisheye - 20mm rectilinear) category and then a pretty wide (20-28mm)
category.  In keeping with ultra wide, next would be the A15/3.5.
Third would be the FA20/2.8.

Bruce