Hello JCO,

> What's all this "K mount only" stuff, why not include the
> screwmounts??? My fav is the 24mm F3.5 SMCT. Awesome lens with
> virtually zero distortion....

Isn't the SMCT24/f3.5 optically identical to the K24/f3.5?

I deliberately chose to restrict the poll to the K-mount, and to Pentax,
for the same reasons as Boz chose to restrict the KMP to it, too:

1.) It is what most interests me,
2.) Where should one stop otherwise?

If one included Takumar as well as medium format as well as 3rd party
lenses (all of this has been suggested) the polls would probably not any
more answer the simple question: What are the best Pentax lenses in the
k-mount.

However, later we might have other polls, too.

Arnold