I look for something interesting to use for a Christmas card.  The picture
for this season's card was taken last May when "Kows for Kids" was in town.
I slapped a Santa cap on the head of a blue face "kow"  and took a close up
of it. When I had the card made up on couple of weeks ago I had this printed
on it: "Moo" ry Christmas and Happy "Moo" Year.
Another season I had a large stuffed frog wearing a Santa cap and gazing up
at a computer screen.  On the screen it said "Happy Holidays!  Kiss me
quick?"

Jim A.