I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. I lost a Speed Graphic many years
ago when I was trying to photograph a jet engine powered drag race car.
I got my shot as the car was leaving the starting line and let go of the
camera just in time to have the exhaust blast blow my tripod over. Good
luck with your repairs.
Paul