Ok all you wire-heads! Here's a chance to pay the bills for a few months.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for talking with me. Any idea of what this should pay? In know it's not a lot of detail. We have it, it's ours to fill, but the client has given us a rate that means the pay is about $45/hour, and I'm not sure that's reasonable, especially given the title is "designer". Your thoughts, input, will be helpful:

Working at the State on a project:

Network Infrastructure Designer:
Network infrastructure/designer with CCNA ; experienced with TCP/IP, VPN, routers/switches/hubs, token ring, etc. to help direct a state client team for network infrastructure device, utilization, and topology data collection. Will assist with development of network infrastructure redesign, business case development, and creation of a network consolidation implementation plan. Experience with state government environments/engagements a plus. Duration: 3/15 to 7/31. Location: Salem

Let me know what you think, if you're interested, know anyone who might be. If the rate is wrong, we'll push back.

Thanks,

Kathlene

*Kathlene Whinnery*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

ProDX

#1 Best Company to Work For -- Oregon Business Magazine (2001)

10300 SW Greenburg Rd

Suite 300

Portland, Oregon 97223

Phone: (503) 226-1301 ext 2842

Toll Free: (866) 776-3912

Fax: (503) 721-9958

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: www.prodx.com <http://www.prodx.com/>