Hello,

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 19:24, Helmut K. C. Tessarek
<tessa...@evermeet.cx> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> Something might be happening.
>
> I was able to upgrade redis to 4.2.0 with pecl.
>
> Howeever, I still have problems with libsodium (still thinks 2.0.13 is
> the most recent one) and yaml (2.0.2 instead of 2.0.3).
>
> Cheers,
>   K. C.

Yes, indeed, the releases done after libsodium 2.0.15 and releases
done prior to mustache 0.8.1 will work ok (this is the period that
REST XML files aren't updated yet). So now the problematic releases
not updated yet in xml files are:

- ds 1.2.7
- libsodium 2.0.15
- libsodium 2.0.14
- psr 0.6.1
- yaml 2.0.3
- mustache-0.8.1

A quicker workaround here will be to install these specifically
manually for now:
download https://pecl.php.net/get/packagename
extract
phpize
./configure
make
make install
adjust the php.ini file to include the extension=packagename.so

According to my calculations regenerating the XML files also take a
bit of time on the server (there are about 3k files to scan, and ~300
packages and ~50 categories to loop through) so it's not a task for
some sort of a cron job exactly yet... Neither can this be made into a
development environment 1 on 1 at the moment with the current app
state.

Taking a look into this what kind of API approach would be better here
in the short and long time for the rest v1 and v2 of pecl.php.net...
Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience this might be causing you.
The PECL cli script is need of quite a lot of adjustments itself
otherwise... But that is not a story related to this issue at the
moment.

P.S: PDO migration is now fully operational I think. I'll follow it up
if there's anything not working on that matter.

Kind regards.

--
Peter Kokot