To: <peirce-l@list.iupui.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 10:30 AM
Subject: [PEIRCE-L] Re: NYTimes : From China, With Pragmatism

If we must re-import our pragmatism from overseas these days, I think that
Finland might supply a higher quality re-cycling, at least a far as Dewey-eyed
education goes.

cf.
http://dianeravitch.net/2014/06/09/pasi-sahlberg-speaks-in-massachusetts-on-finnish-lessons/

Regards,

Jon

PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON PEIRCE-L to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to peirce-L@list.iupui.edu . To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to l...@list.iupui.edu with the line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .