From: Stephen C. Rose [mailto:stever...@gmail.com]
Sent: 13-Jun-14 9:57 AM
To: Peirce List
Subject: [PEIRCE-L] Re: Triadic Philosophy Introduction

Can I assume that everyone agrees? Doubtful. Certainly the contention that
there are universal values is noit settled. Likewise is there is a such a
thing as conscious (intentional) thought? And is there an inherent value in
thinking threes? What is a reasonable root triad for such? Lots of questions
including the direction implied in the remarks on pragmaticism. As indicated
Triadic Philosophy is hardly developed theoretically, though I am working on
it. I have tended to validate its premises on the basis of experience
somewhat in the matter I infer from reading the NA many times.

@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Stephen C. Rose <stever...@gmail.com>