Thread:
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14326
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14327
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14329
GF:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14330

Gary,

Thanks, I don't think either of those copies were around when we discussed KS back in 2005. I had forgotten about the one at your site, but I see that I had added a link to the Arisbe copy in the References section at some later date.

http://mywikibiz.com/Kaina_Stoicheia#References

Now, I was following your suggestion to bring in KS, something that I had been reluctant to do, simply because we had discussed KS so many times before. But now that I'm doing that, there is no sense in my simply forgetting everything that went before, simply because it might be more convenient for you to pretend it doesn't exist. There is a whole lot of thought and discussion at the other end of those links and I don't see any sense in letting it all go to waste.

That is the last I will have to say about procedural matters,
because I wouldn't want this thread to become about that.

Regards,

Jon

Gary Fuhrman wrote:
Jon, you might mention that there are at least two complete copies of Kaina Stoicheia on the web, one at Arisbe
>
http://www.iupui.edu/~arisbe/menu/library/bycsp/stoicheia/stoicheia.htm
>
and one at my site http://www.gnusystems.ca/KainaStoicheia.htm
>
- so again, I don't see the point of posting an excerpt from it when you
don't say anything about it in the post, except that it's important.

gary f.


--

academia: http://independent.academia.edu/JonAwbrey
my word press blog: http://inquiryintoinquiry.com/
inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
isw: http://intersci.ss.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/JLA
oeiswiki: http://www.oeis.org/wiki/User:Jon_Awbrey
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JonnyCache
-----------------------------
PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON PEIRCE-L 
to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to [email protected] . To 
UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to [email protected] with the 
line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at 
http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .




Reply via email to