Jon, I do see the point of your posting these links to earlier discussions
of Kaina Stoicheia. That history is worth looking at, though not urgently
so. What I don't see the point of is your posting an excerpt from it without
any commentary. Unless you're saying that the link leads to the commentary.

gary f.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Awbrey [mailto:[email protected]] 

Thread:
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14326
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14327
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14329
GF:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/14330

Gary,

Thanks, I don't think either of those copies were around when we discussed
KS back in 2005.  I had forgotten about the one at your site, but I see that
I had added a link to the Arisbe copy in the References section at some
later date.

http://mywikibiz.com/Kaina_Stoicheia#References

Now, I was following your suggestion to bring in KS, something that I had
been reluctant to do, simply because we had discussed KS so many times
before.  But now that I'm doing that, there is no sense in my simply
forgetting everything that went before, simply because it might be more
convenient for you to pretend it doesn't exist.  There is a whole lot of
thought and discussion at the other end of those links and I don't see any
sense in letting it all go to waste.

That is the last I will have to say about procedural matters, because I
wouldn't want this thread to become about that.

Regards,

Jon


-----------------------------
PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON PEIRCE-L 
to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to [email protected] . To 
UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to [email protected] with the 
line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at 
http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .




Reply via email to