Then the proper response is to ask the writer how she or he thinks their
concern is Peirce related. Allowing the writer the leeway to say how. In my
case I would say my mother's family lived in Watertown when Peirce's family
did, that I share his prodigal tendencies, that I anticipate many of his
conclusions in published texts written 20 years prior to when I turned a
page of Peirce, and so forth.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3