  From: Bev Corwin
  To: Edwina Taborsky
  Cc: Benjamin Udell ; Peirce-L
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] More on applying theory - culture, projection

  And the tyranny of English grammar? Yes, I see. Best wishes.

  Bev

  On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Edwina Taborsky <tabor...@primus.ca> wrote:

    Words in themselves, as objects, are not semiosic. When words are used
within a relational interaction (with the self, with others) and are thus in a
triadic relation (object- representamen-interpretant) ..then, that word is a
Sign, and is semiosic.

    Edwina