From: sji.confor...@gmail.com [mailto:sji.confor...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Sungchul Ji
Sent: Sunday, 29 November 2015 11:56 PM
To: PEIRCE-L
Cc: biosemiotics; Sergey Petoukhov; Auletta Gennaro; Ed Dellian; Robert E.
Ulanowicz; Mark Burgin
Subject: Re: Re: [PEIRCE-L] RE: signs, correlates, and triadic relations

[John Collier] snip …

"First determines Second and Second determines Third, or Third
              (112915-3)
 cannot exist without Second and Second cannot exist without First."

We may refer to (112915-3) as the ontological constraint.  By the same token,
we may refer to the second column as the epistemological constraint, and  the
Peircean selection selection rule,(112915-2), that governs the interior
elements of Table 1 and Figure 1 as the 'onto-epistemological' constraint.

[John Collier]  Once again you have Peirce wrong, and miss much of the subtlety
of his views. First you mess up the ontology, and then you make epistemological
claims about things that are not necessarily dependent on mind, let alone
knowledge. Whatever the system behind you numerology it has little to do with
Peirce, and if it happens to, it is by accident. Normally I just delete your
posts without reading them because they are so careless and I don't need the
noise, but this one was such a mess, and so misleading, that I had to show how
it was basically and irretrievably wrong. You are very clever, but your wit is
mostly wasted. That is a shame.