Jerry, list,

Your response helped a lot in proceeding towards some answers, hopefully more connecting with your interests & current problems you are seeking to find solutions. (I hope!)

First, it now seems clear to me, that your homefield is to be found in naturalistic philosophy. Thus I heartily recommend to you a brilliant new book by Pentti Määttänen, my younger brother. He is a Peircean, just as I am, but he has never been keen on Peircean phaenomenology (as I have always been). As a philosopher, he belongs to the naturalistic kind. - As do your philosophical problems.

Note that I am not saying his book is brilliant because he is my brother, rather in spite of it.

He 'speaks the same language' as does the author of "13 questions about universal logic". In other words, he participates in the same discussions the 13 questions are about. Whilst I have left these long ago.

So, look up:

Määttänen, Pentti (2015) Mind and Embodied Cognition in Pragmatism. Springer publishers.

I do think you could gain a lot by consulting it.

In your advanced stage of inquiry, my meddlings with phaenomenological issues do not seem currenty relevant.

Those issues I find most relevant within the natural sciences, just as well. But only so in earlier stages of an inquiry. If I have understood correctly, your interests lie mostly in giving philosphical groundings to the inferences & conclusions you have already committed yourself into.

My mind is itching to pick on some details in your response. But I'll restrain myself from these impulses. For the time being, at least.

Cheers, for now

Kirsti