Gary Richmond and I will be looking into preserving it. Meanwhile I visited both http://users.clas.ufl.edu/jzeman/ and http://www.existentialgraphs.com/ and made sure that every page that i could find would be saved by the Wayback Machine if it was not already saved there. The majority turned out to be unsaved. Page-by-page saving on the Wayback Machine is slower than trying to get the whole site to be saved at once but (A) I don't know how to do the latter and (B) I suspect that page-by-page is more reliable. A lot of Zeman's pages were documentation his Existential Gra[ph programs, programs that maybe are obsolete, I have no idea.

Some things need repairing at Zeman's sites. Page-finding javascript seems not to work. Some text characters are formatted with the Symbols font which seems never to work in current browsers (and of course current Unicode characters are adequate to replace the Symbols font characters but somebody has to actually do it).

Best, Ben