John, Frithjof, List,

I agree that this sounds like an excellent idea. Off-list, Ben Udell and I
have been discussing possibilities related to preserving Zeman's work, for
example, considering Arisbe as a possible place to house his site. But
Frithjof's site seems like the ideal location for Jay's work (btw,
Frithjof, in his email to John which John posted a snippet of here,
inadvertently left off the 's' of 'graphs' in the url, so until Ben pointed
this out, I wasn't able to access it). See:
http://www.existential-graphs.org/

Ben also reminded me that we had a while back discussed with Nathan Houser
the possibility of putting some of Jay's audio lectures up at Arisbe. (FYI,
Frithjof, since shortly after Joseph Ransdell's death in 2010, The Peirce
Group which Joe established, now led by Houser, appointed Ben and me
co-managers of peirce-l and Arisbe, Ben in addition being Arisbe's
webmaster, and I moderator of the peirce-l e-forum in accordance with Joe's
wishes). But there are some challenges in putting these lectures up. As Ben
wrote off-list, among these is "how to make a video that simultaneously
uses the lectures as sound and pages from the EG book as visuals."

But I'm sure we are all in agreement that for now the important thing is to
preserve and promulgate Jay's work. Some on the list may not be aware of
Zeman's not inconsiderable contribution to the study of Peirce's
existential graphs. A quotation from the conclusion of Fernando Zalamea's
excellent work, *Peirce's Logic of Continuity *(2012), may give a sense of