Dear list:

Ha, what a great statement!

 β€œ In any case, my religious tradition does not call itself "Lutheran"
because of the man's politics.”

In like manner, we should ask ourselves,

For what reasons do we call ourselves Peirceans?

β€œMan is essentially a social animal: but to be social is one thing, to be
gregarious another:  I decline to serve as bellwether.”

Best,
Jerry R