Kirsti, List:

What you wrote on Tuesday:  "Definitions I do abhorre."

What I wrote on Thursday:  "You say now that you are not denying the
usefulness of definitions,
but you said before that you abhor definitions."

What you wrote today:  "I definitely never said that I "abhorr
definitions"."

All of these comments are copied directly from the messages threaded
below.  Needless to say, I am even more confused now, and still wondering
what exactly you find "nominalistic" about my "ways of thinking."

Regards,

Jon