Solving problems with definitions and defining is the nominalistic way to proceed. I do not work in the way of presenting definitions. - I work with doing something, with a (more or less) systematic method. - Just like in a laboratory.

I have done strict experimental work. And strict up to most meticulous details!

Since then, I have been studieing tests. With just as keely meticulous aattitude.

Definitions I do abhorre.

If you are looking for definitions, you'll be certainly going amiss with CSP. - So I will not offer you any.

CSP does mention ATOMOS, once. Referring to Ariatotle and the ancients.

Best,

Kirsti