Edwina, List:

1.  Please read more carefully--I stated that all concepts are Symbols, not
that all Signs are Symbols.  Obviously Icons and Indices are also Signs.

2.  Peirce explicitly distinguished three kinds of Interpretants, only one
of which is a Sign.  "I have already noted that a Sign has an Object and an
Interpretant, the latter being that which the Sign produces in the
Quasi-mind that is the Interpreter by determining the latter to a feeling,
to an exertion, or to a Sign, which determination is the Interpretant" (CP
4.536; 1906).

3.  Peirce explicitly defined a Quasi-mind as a Sign that is a complex of
Signs.  "For any set of Signs which are so connected that a complex of two
of them can have one interpretant, must be Determinations of one Sign which
is a *Quasi-mind*" (CP 4.550; 1906).