John, my reply to Jerry sort of thoughts on the idea of two logics.
Unfortunately, I replied first to Jerry and managed to lose your note to
which I was going to reply. I have been online forever but have no idea
what happened.

Here is a bit that may explain what I am about.

Reality is all.

All is the case.

The world is a case.

A case is a sign.

+

Facts are claims as well as true.

Things are what they are.

Ultimately, what is good is what is true.

+

Sometime is time to come.

Future is here in

The world is determined as we go.

Things change and remain the same.

+

There is no end to all.

 Continuity and movement reign.

 Days are units of progress.

+

The case is what is true.

The totality is true and false – ambient but moving toward truth.

Totality is an aggregate within the all which is mixed, depending on the
disposition of choices.

Our world is where we are in reality.

+

Logic tends toward good.

The world tends toward good.

+

The world is not divided by any mental gyration.

The world is what it is.

+

Everything is in and beyond us. As is mystery. As is knowing and not
knowing.

No one has a final answer.

Most mystery we cannot fathom.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose