Edwina, list,

Thank you for getting the discussion of Intelligent Design, etc. into the
Peirce list proper (that is, *only*). Ben Udell and I, as well as the
technical staff at IUPUI,  have not yet found a way to stop the automatic
forwarding to our forum of messages sent by Sadhu Sanga members who are
also members of Peirce-. Meanwhile, the Sadhu Sanga administration has been
less than helpful in this matter.

I appreciate your approach of removing the Cc to Sadhu Sanga as well as all
the addresses except the Peirce-list address.

Best,

Gary (writing as list moderator)

*Gary Richmond*
*Philosophy and Critical Thinking*