Dear Edwina Jon list:

It’s happening again.

Doesn’t Peirce give us the prescription to end this kind of interminable
arguing?

If so, then *quid sit deus*?

"Oh, I now realize you always knew this.

But I've just come to recognize how central the question *'Quid sit deus?' *
is."

With best wishes,
Jerry R

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 12:48 PM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com