Dear list,

This all sounds Relative..

But if one were to ask of the utterer,

“Why do you do what you do?  What is the good in it?”,

what would he say?

.. because Peirce?  But Peirce is hard.

And let us ask what we mean by calling a thing *hard*.

For What is first for us and what is first by nature are and are not the
same.

But what is first for us is not first in nature.

With best wishes,
Jerry R