}Gary R, list

        Yes - I think - but can't be positive -  that this is my post - from
many, many months ago. ...a year or so? I don't recall. The first
sentence puzzles me as to why I was referring to three quasi-minds.
But- since it is  such an old post, and I don't keep them - then I
can't recall the context.  But how it emerged as a post from Dec 4/18
- I've no idea.

        Edwina
 On Wed 05/12/18 12:24 AM , Gary Richmond gary.richm...@gmail.com
sent:
 Mike, Edwina, list,
 Yes, this is quite peculiar and Ben Udell and I will most certainly
look into it.
 But first, to help clarify matters: Edwina, do you indeed disavow
this post? You wrote that you haven't posted for some time so that
Mike quite naturally took this to mean that this wasn't your post.
But is it something you may have drafted or posted earlier? If indeed
it is not your post, this is a serious matter which we'll take up with
IUPUI staff immediately.
 Mike, thanks for bringing this so emphatically to our attention. I
would suggest that list members not continue in this thread until
we've been able to discover what is going on here.
 Best,
 Gary (writing as list moderator)
 Gary Richmond
 Philosophy and Critical ThinkingCommunication StudiesLaGuardia
College of the City University of New York 718 482-5690