Edwina, Gary R., List:

I vaguely remembered seeing that diagram before, so I did some digging in
the archive and found a very similar post by Edwina from March 22 (
https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2018-03/msg00206.html).  Of
course, I have no idea why the alternate version appeared on the List more
than eight months later.

Regards,

Jon S.