John I have complete respect for the processes by which Peirce is
understood. I have from the start been fixed on suggesting but one (hardly
authoritative) use of things he has said to fashion my own eclectic,
holistic, universal and I believe relevant ideas regarding how things are
actually evolving. I recognize that this is not what this list is about and
I have transgressed many times out of enthusiasm and exuberance or pique
and ill humor, Henceforth I will try to confine this to topics explicitly
given a subject line Triadic Philosophy.    .

amazon.com/author/stephenrose