Jon, List

I always thought that the most peircean of the classifications of
sciences was this one :

*Mathematics* the study of ideal constructions without reference to their
real existence,
-Empirics, the study of phenomena with the purpose of identifying their
forms with those *mathematics* has studied,
-Pragmatics, the study of how we ought to behave in the ligth of the truths
of empirics."(NEM, vol.IV, p. 1122)

and you ?