Dear Jerry :
Google is your friend :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finitary_relation
Please note that Peirce's name appears on this page.
Your "demonstration" on the chemical combinations between atoms shows above
all your ignorance of mathematical modelling in chemistry.
The terms "logic of relatives" have 130 occurrences in the CP ... and I'm
not talking about the five volumes of NEM......
 Robert