Gary F., List:

I likewise remain puzzled by the persistent claims that André (or anyone
else) is somehow "arguing against mathematics," especially with
over-the-top language about an alleged "phaneroscopy vaccine against the
mathematics virus." After all, he states plainly in slide 21 that "*mathematics
*comes up with fundamental principles essential to phaneroscopy." As for
the acknowledged misquotation in slide 23, I brought it to André's
attention yesterday and he replied as follows.

ADT: Thanks, Jon, for alerting me to this conflation. How that could have
happened is beyond my memory: I compiled a list of quotations many years
ago, and put it to different uses over time. I’ll make the correction once
I return next week from all an all-too-brief and rare vacation week.

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian