Gary F, List,

That's a good summary of what ADT wrote.  But
good examples are far
more important than more jargon.  I can't see
any justification for
ADT's jargon.

GF:  But De Tienne
chooses to emphasize the primacy of mathematics,
and thus presents
“positiveness” as a result of a process that started
with mathematics
(form “structures the dough,” as he puts it.  He
calls the process
“secondization” not only because it introduces the
element of
Secondness,

I liked your cedar tree because it enables us to
talk about concrete
experience instead of jargon.

In my
earlier note I showed the huge amount of experience in your
phaneron,
of which the cedar tree was just a part.  And no where did
it show
any need to go beyond mathematics.

Can you or anybody else show
what ADT is talking about in terms of the
cedar tree?