Cher JM, Ben and Gary,

Thanks for the messages and comments.

I guess I should comment that the work of Prof. Marty, as of many others,
was key to the development of forth chapter of my PhD thesis. Jo¨o Queiroz
and Priscila Farias did also very interesting related work.

You are right when you say that a liner representation of of the classes
can be a problem.

Indeed, I would say that the correlation bewteen a triadic, hexadic, or
decadic sign relation  with the cenopythagorean categories always result
in a partially ordered set. The use of a Hasse diagram, as of Marty's
lattices, stress this point.

However, it is well known in lattice theory that any partially ordered set
can be sorted and listed, given a criteria to decide what to list first,
when a decision is necessary.

One of the problems is that this list is taken as the strictly ordered
set, and not as a possible list of its elements. See Figure 4.27, at page
264, and the respective comments, of my thesis.

Thanks,
Luiz