Jim Devine:
>why not? it sure seems to fit the standard definition: peasants take power
>(under the leadership of a party that is organized along "Leninist" lines,
>i.e., as a top-down hierarchy of the sort that became popular under Stalin)
>and the state takes over the means of production.

Sorry, Jim. If I am going to discuss Cambodia, it will be on the same basis
that I discuss anything in depth. I will have to spend time in the Columbia
library and really dig in. I don't think you have the time nor the
inclination to keep up your side of the debate, so I will let things drop
right here.

Louis Proyect