Ian Murray wrote:

> How do we conjoin the best science and logic[s] we have in the service of
> our most mutually enobling and enabling emotions?
>
> No platitudes allowed.... :-)

When the question is a platitude the only correct answer is a platitude:

VIII. Social life is essentially _practical_. All mysteries which
mislead theory to mysticism find their rational solution in human
practice [emphasis added] AND IN THE COMPREHENSION OF THIS PRACTICE.

The platitude is that theory/thought can never be more than a _partial_
comprehension of the most advanced practice.

Carrol