Michael Perelman wrote:

Lou is correct on several points.  Brad typically supports neo-liberal
policies abroad and, at least to my mind, he is more often than not wrong.
Also, the 3 people he mentioned did leave in disgust about Brad's
behavior.  I thought that it would have been healthier to have dialogued
with Brad, but he often did behave arrogantly.
True enough, but it's an odd model of dialogue that will admit only people in fundamental agreement with each other. I guess it's the left version of Richard Feinberg's wonderful comment that democracy only works when there's fundamental agreement on the nature of property.

Doug