>I don't feel the need to be a dictionary every time discussion of terms
comes up. ...<

no, you don't have to provide definitions all the time. But if you reject some
definition of some word (e.g., "corruption") it seems that you have some alternative
definition in mind, which you should share with us, at least if you want to have a
serious discussion of the issues. Alternatively, you shouldn't use the word in
question in any kind of serious conversation.

BTW, I reject the Platonic view that definitions correspond to ideal forms that exist
outside of our consciousness of them, so that perceived "corruption" (etc.) represents
merely phenomenal forms of the ideal. Rather, any definition is provisional, used to
clarify thought, organize empirical investigation, provide greater understanding, etc.
concerning the perceived empirical world. (Similarly, all scientific "conclusions" are
really working hypotheses.) No definition is hard and fast. Thus, the rejection of a
definition because it's not hard and fast seems a rejection of definitions in general.
JD