Right: definitions -- such as that of corruption -- are historically relative.
"Corruption" is defined _relative to_ "bourgeois right," which is something that
changes over time. It involves breaking the rules of the capitalist game. Though the
main rules are pretty much the same, the details differ between places and times.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine